TERMS & CONDITION
WORKSHOPS & EVENTS
By attending a workshop or event hosted by Adrian Crook you agree to the following.
*EVENTS OR WORKSHOP will be known in these terms and conditions as EVENTS
- You will behave in a courteous manner at all times. A ZERO tolerance policy will be applied to events in the event of abusive or inappropriate behaviour.
- If abusive or inappropriate behaviour is conducted on an event in the opinion of Adrian Crook or any staff at an event you will be asked to leave the event and under no circumstances will a refund be given.
- Deposits are non refundable unless we can get someone else to fill your place.
- If you have booked a place on a UK event and cancel within 7 days of the event then the remainder of monies owed shall be payable.
- If you have booked on a European Event and cancel within 30 days then the remainder of the monies owed shall be payable.
- Sections 4 & 5 will not apply if you or we can find someone else to take your place.
- All images taken on an event are for NON commercial use ONLY. If you are not sure what is commercial use is please ask. Under certain circumstances we will allow commercial use of images only if prior agreement is given in writing and appropriate fee’s paid.
- Strictly no video is allowed on events unless agreement it obtained from us. If you video without permission you will be asked to leave the event.
- We accept no responsibility for loss or damage to equipment on an event. You should have insurance to cover your kit.
- We accept no responsibility for injury or loss of life on an event. When necessary a safety briefing will be given before hand. (simple example – do not stand on chairs or lean over balconies)
- Where food and drink are supplied on events YOU are responsible for letting us know if you have an allergy or such like.
- When travelling abroad to one of our events we do recommend you take out travel insurance.
- Play Nice.
- If we have to cancel an event then we will make a full refund of any monies paid to us or by agreement put the money towards a future event. Payment strictly limited to event monies. Travel costs and other expenses you may have incurred are your own responsibility.
- We reserve the right to substitute models or reduce number of models for events, if we do substitute a model/s then we shall replace the model with another model of equal ability. If we have to reduce the number of models this is normally due to insufficient number of delegates on the event. Thus making the event uneconomical to run if we kept the same number of models.
- Images on events maybe used for your portfolio online or printed. Images may be used for competitions where the winning of said competition does not exceed the value of £1000.00 in money or prizes. If the prize fund exceeds £1000.00 in money or prizes then a 15% fee shall become payable to us. This will then be distributed between us and the model concerned in the image. We think this is fair.
- We do at events take behind the scenes pictures and videos if you do not wish to be photographed or videoed then please let us know and we will try our best not to get you in shot.